Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Libraries = Blogs, free toilet paper, and lots of wrestling space

My name is Skubert, and I used to be the famous columnist for Doogers.org. I was told there to give an alias, but I didn't know what that meant, so I showed up with a canoe paddle. I wrote 60 articles for them over the course of a year and then they closed down without telling me, so I showed up every day suspecting an extended weekend or something.

I was forced to stop going to the office after the policemen told me I wasn't allowed to be there anymore. In the two weeks I kept showing up, I had been arrested for loitering, public nudity, stealing a bus driver's contact lenses, and vomiting on a baby, all while waiting outside of the office for my boss, Dr. Charles Booby IV, to show up.

I hitched a ride in my neighbor's daughter's bike basket to the library, as I did every Tuesday, to shower, and I noticed that the library, perhaps having won the lottory or something, had computers. Ignoring the game of solitare some old man was playing on the closest computer, I squeezed my way into his chair and started this blog.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment